Jo Ann Walker Poetry Scholarship
- Typed and no more than 2 pages (8.5 x 11)
- Your name, email address, phone number and birth date at top of first page.
- Description and duration of the workshop and enrollment verification.
- Reason why it will enhance your objective.
- Descriptive course information.
- Your resumé.
- Five original poems.
- Applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Walker Scholarship submission for [your name].
Who may not apply: An individual holding elective office or public office may not apply. A person may not apply on behalf of another.
Groups, organizations, businesses, and 501(c) (3) tax exempt entities may not apply. Emrys current Board members and members of their families may not apply.
Additional Information: Grants range from $500 to $1,000. Be advised that the IRS considers grant funds as taxable income.
Project limitations: Tuition grants will be made directly to any accredited academic institution. Grants for creative endeavors will be made to the individual artist.